Austin's Videos(:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Austin Carter Mahone. ♥

Yes, I was REALLY REALLY happy in this picture. I mean come on, Its Austin Mahone!(:
Dear Austin Carter Mahone;

I'm now trying to resend those pictures from your playlist live concert for like the billionth time. ( They keep coming back ugghhh ) I just would like to tell you how amazing you are. You're so down to earth, and thats why i like you soo much. Justin Bieber said he would never change, never ignore us. But now he doesn't really tweet alot, never follows random people, never DM's. I mean, isn't he the one that said #NeverSayNever. Yah, he said it, but YOU taught me to live it. You picked me to win, and that really meant alot. You tweet me & RT my stuff all the time and my heart still skips a beat when you do. I love you more then you'll ever realize. I will forever be your number 1 #mahomie ( Your mom is your #1 #mahomie, but after her comes me!! ) 

Love you forever and ever and ever,

Katie Lynn Lovelace ( @lovelace83 )

( P.S. I friggin' love your smile Austin!! ) (;

No comments:

Post a Comment